Raspberry sponge cake
Fresh and delicious raspberry sponge cake is always a good idea.
|For the dough:|
|170 g||Mix B Bread|
|1 1/2 tsp||baking powder|
|30 g||olive oil|
|For the filling and topping:|
|to taste||raspberry jam|
|200 ml||double cream|
|100 g||cream cheese|
|a little bit of||lemon juice|
- Heat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix softened butter, oil and sugar with electric mixer until light in color and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at time and whisk well.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the dough to loose bottom cake tin (20 cm).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cake is well done.
- Let the cake cool.
- Whisk the cream and the cream cheese until fluffy. Season with sugar and lemon juice.
- Fill the cake with raspberry jam, cream cheese filling and fresh raspberries.