Healthy vegetable soups are perfect all year round, and this leek soup is easy to make at home. Warming and satisfying, serve with a slice of bread for a filling, gluten free lunch.
|20 g||Mix it! Universal|
|to taste||ground pepper|
|4 slices||Classico del Mastro Panettiere / Classic / Maestro Classic|
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the onion. Wash the leeks, cut into round slices and sauté in the butter.
- Add 20 g of the flour and slightly brown until it thickens.
- Pour over the broth and mix well.
- Cook the soup until the leek becomes soft. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup garnished with slices of leek and accompanied by a slice of bread.