Cereal bread is rich in fiber, crunchy and tasty. It's excellent to serve with any dish.
|400 g||Mix B Bread|
|20 g||buckwheat groats|
|80 g||Mix It Dunkel - Mix It Rustico|
|10 g||extra virgin olive oil|
|10 g||dry yeast|
- Dissolve the dry yeast in warm water and mix it with the sugar. Leave the yeast to work for a few minutes, until the foam has formed on the surface.
- Pour all the flours into the planetary mixer, add water with yeast and start to work. After few minutes add the salt and the oil, knead more and form a ball with the dough that you will put in a leavened bowl.
- Let the covered bowl rise for 2 hours. When spreading the dough, grease your hands with a spoonful of oil, it will help you to not stick the dough to your hands.
- Roll out the dough, fold it on itself and form a ball. Sprinkle it with buckwheat.
- Place on the backing sheet.
- Form a cross cut on the surface and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave cool before cut.