Brazilian Heart of Palm Pot Pie
A traditional recipe served in different festive or casual moments. With a generous filling and a light and crispy dough, this gluten free pot pie is unrivaled.
|4 cups||Mix B Bread|
|1 package||milk cream|
|2||egg yolks for brushing|
|1 tbsp||baking powder|
|For the filling:|
|1||clove of garlic, chopped|
|4 tbsp||parsley, chopped|
|1 can||sweet corn|
|1/2 cup||parsley, chopped|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 tsp||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1 jar||heart of palm|
Prepare the Dough:
- In a bowl, mix all the dough ingredients until it does not stick to your hands, wrap in plastic film and put in the fridge for 30 min.
Prepare the Filling:
- Chop the heart of palm and put aside. In a pan, put the onion, olive oil and turn on the flame.
- As soon as the onion is cooked, add the garlic and mix for 2 minutes.
- Then add the peeled and chopped tomatoes (without seeds) and the heart of palms, and cook for 25 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the sweetcorn, aromatic herbs (mainly parsley and chives), salt and black pepper, and set aside.
- On a countertop lined with plastic film, spread the dough to the size of the 22cm Marinex oven-dish.
- Line the oven-dish with the dough up to the borders and put in the filling.
- Cover with the rest of the dough and brush it with egg yolks.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for aproximately 40 min.